Cryoderm for Pain Relief
When dealing with pain, your body can really start to fail you. Regardless of the severity of the pain or the location; it can cause discomfort that affects your entire day. Finding ways to cope with this pain are the goals of many individuals. Many turn to prescription strength pain medications that can cross-react with other medications. There are also issues with dependence and the addictive nature of many pain medications. That is why many of us look towards natural alternatives.
- Arnica – This flower is known to help with ailments like muscle soreness and aches, inflammation, joint pain and swelling, and bruising. This is often applied in a cream to those that have undergone plastic surgery to help with pain and bruising.
- Boswella – This is also known as frankincense, which is an herbal extract taken from a tree. It is used to treat chronic inflammatory diseases. It is extremely useful for osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and even inflammatory bowel disease. It has also been shown to prevent the loss of cartilage.
- Eucalyptus – This plant oil is known to ease arthritis by reducing pain and inflammation. It can also help with tense muscles, especially in the back. It can be used as a cream or an ointment in most cases.
- Ilex – Ilex is a plant that assists in issues with inflammation and arthritic conditions. Yerba mate is tea that is made from the leaves of an Ilex plant and it can be used for relaxation and soothing purposes.
- Menthol – This is a compound usually extracted from peppermint. It is used to treat inflammation, usually in the form of cough drops for the throat. It can also be used as a topical analgesic that cools and provides relief from inflammation. Menthol has a cooling sensation, which is useful for tense and sore muscles. It is often alternated with hot temperatures to give the muscles a chance to decrease in inflammation.
- MSM – This is also known as biologically active sulfur. This nutrient is useful at helping develop healthy tissues. It can help with joint flexibility due to restoration of the tissues in the joints. Even more importantly, it helps your cells to remove toxins and waste products so that nutrients and hydration can move into your cells. This creates happy and healthy cells, which create healthy tissue, which creates healthy joints and less pain in the body.
This all natural topical analgesic is made by CryoDerm and it is made in America. It provides long-lasting relief from pain you may be experiencing in your body. It is not greasy, like some muscle rubs and creams. It also doesn’t have a medicinal odor. It is also non-staining, so it won’t ruin your clothes if you put some on before heading out for the day. It has been known to help with a variety of conditions, including: tendonitis, bursitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, back aches, elbow pain, restless leg syndrome, TMJ, tension headache pain, muscle pain, and even muscle cramping.
Give CryoDerm a try because all you have to lose is the pain.