Why You Should Choose CryoDerm
Topical analgesic gels or sprays, are useful for muscle spasms and muscle pain. Physical therapists and sports teams use these powerful products to ease pain in the midst of sporting events. Some of these topical analgesics have unwanted chemicals that are not appropriate for your skin. That is when you look for a natural alternative. Natural alternatives will not interfere with current medications or cause unwanted side effects. CryoDerm is one product that can be used as a natural alternative.
This product is a natural topical analgesic. It has the power of natural ingredients that can provide the power of cooling relief to sore and achy muscles. It has the components of arnica, boswella, eucalyptus, ilex, menthol, msm, peppermint oil, purified water, and SD alcohol. These ingredients work together to provide relief. It is also made with chemical-free water that is purified by reverse osmosis. It also has natural alcohol properties derived from distilled grain alcohol.
Here is a little more information about the properties that make up CryoDerm.
- Arnica – This herb works to treat bruises, aches, and pains. It is a natural ointment for arthritis symptoms. It has an amazing natural anti-inflammatory property that soothes achy and sore muscles.
- Boswella – This resin is also known as frankincense oil. It is an anti-inflammatory that can help to ease muscle inflammation, heart disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Eucalyptus – This plant oil has the power to act as an antimicrobial product. It is used for breathing treatments and wound healing.
- Ilex – This is also known as the holly tree. It helps to reduce the swelling and inflammation in stiff joints that cause arthritis.
- Menthol – This organic compound can be extracted from peppermint. It activates the cold receptors that provide cooling when applied to the skin. It also has an analgesic property that can stimulate muscles. It is also used as an antibacterial agent.
- MSM – This organic compound is useful in helping with mucous-membrane inflammation. It is also very helpful in osteoarthritis.
Peppermint oil – Like menthol, peppermint oil has a natural cooling effect that can provide relief from inflamed muscles. It has natural anesthetic properties.
Cryoderm is an amazing product that works as a natural topical analgesic. It can be rubbed on sore muscles, aching joints, sore backs, achy knees, and anywhere that aches.
This product can be used to relieve pain with conditions such as:
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle Pain
- Tension headaches
- Back aches
- Neck aches
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Restless leg syndrome
Cryoderm has natural, lasting pain relief that has no unpleasant side effects, non-greasy, non-staining, and also has a pleasant smell. When applied, it will tend to feel cold. Pain relief will often set in within minutes. The best part is there are no harmful side effects. There are also a lack of medicinal interactions. It works as a clean, non-greasy gel that also has a pleasant smell.
If you are a doctor, physical therapist, massage therapist, chiropractor or online retailer and are interested in selling CryoDerm, please call us at 1-800-507-3604 EXT 2