Fast, Natural Muscle Pain Relief
Muscles can be where all of our strength is or where our weakness resides. If we don’t take care of our muscles, they may become strained, sprained, or injured in another manner. Most strains and sprains occur from physical activity where you may have overworked the muscle or tweaked it in a manner that requires a little rest.
Sprains occur where a muscle or tendon is attached at a joint. Usually it is a groin, calf, or thigh that is sprained. Sprains occur when a joint is twisted and weight was placed on the joint. The terms rolling or twisting apply to this type of action, occurring when stepping off of a platform wrong.
Strains occur when too much of a weight-bearing activity is placed on the muscle. It causes it to stretch beyond its ability. These strains can lead to tears in the muscle
How do you Treat Strained/Sprained Muscles?
Most injuries of this nature follow the RICE treatment, where you rest, ice, compress, and elevate the injury. Then there anti-inflammatory medications that can help with the inflammation that occurs with strains and sprains. There are also topical creams that can help with the injury as well. That is where we come to CryoDerm.
CryoDerm is a topical analgesic made with all natural ingredients. The main ingredients include arnica, MSM, boswella, eucalyptus, ilex, menthol, and peppermint oil. They work together to provide relief from stressed and inflamed muscles. It provides long lasting pain relief and has a non-greasy formula that actually has a pleasant smell. It is also great for those who cannot combine certain prescription medications, since this topical product will not cause any cross reactions. It is also not a pain medication that may be cause for dependency.
- Menthol – This is that wonderful scent and ingredient usually derived from peppermint or eucalyptus. It provides a cooling sensation that relaxes and soothes the muscles.
- Arnica – Cools and refreshes immediately when placed on the site of the injury. It provides relief from muscle pain, bruises, and it even helps with chapped lips and acne.
- Boswellia – This is an herbal extract, also known as frankincense. It has been taken for years to help with arthritis, asthma, and is even used in some kinds of cancers. It also treats inflammation.
- Peppermint Oil – It is so natural, it can be used as a breath freshener or an additive to your baking. It can help with a variety of digestive problems and if used as a topical skin preparation, it can help with muscle pain, headaches, joint conditions, and allergic rashes.
- Eucalyptus – This tree has a medicinal oil that can help with respiratory issues and pain and inflammation. The inhalation of this oil can open up the airways for those with asthma conditions.
- Ilex – This is also known as holly, which is helpful for joint pain and digestive disorders.
- MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane – This is used to help relieve pain and swelling due to conditions like arthritis and muscle cramps.