CryoDerm Gel for Relief of Sore Muscles
Finding pain relief that really works for sore muscles can be a serious challenge. The muscle pain that you feel may be due to a variety of conditions. When you work out and try to build muscle the muscle is actually being torn and grows by rebuilding itself. If you strain a muscle, it can also be very painful. When muscle pain occurs there are a variety of things that can be done to try and help ease that pain. One of these is to treat with a topical analgesic.
There is an amazing product on the market called CryoDerm. It is a natural topical analgesic that is rubbed onto the surface of the area that is in pain. It is for external use only.
Let’s discuss some of the components that make up this product:
- Menthol – This is a wonderful cooling part of the cryoderm product that activates the cooling receptors in the skin and helps attack inflammation. It also helpful with pain.
- Ilex – This is also known as the holly plant. It works to reduce swelling and inflammation in joints that can cause pain.
Arnica – This herb is used for pain and swelling on bruises. Active chemicals in arnica work to reduce the swelling and ease the pain and they even have antibiotic properties.
- Boswella – This is also known as frankincense and it’s a tree. It works as an anti-inflammatory product. By reducing the swelling it creates increased mobility.
- Eucalyptus – This tree helps provide chemicals that can help with blood sugar and protect against bacteria and fungus. This tree oil also helps to prevent inflammation and to help ease pain associated with this inflammation.
- Peppermint Oil – This soothing essential oil contains the power of menthol, which causes cooling of the skin and reduction of pain. It is also antimicrobial, vasodilating, and anti-inflammatory.
Warm vs Cold
There is a fact that heating muscles can help with releasing the muscles and allowing them to relax. Adding heat to muscles allows the blood to flow and ease tension. When cooling muscles and using ice, it can allow the muscles to lose swelling and inflammation. Alternating heat and cold can help ease pain, reduce swelling, and allow the muscles to relax from tension. CryoDerm has a naturally cooling gel and there is also a heating gel, called CryoDerm Heat. This product contains capsaicin in addition to the cooling effect of menthol. A combination of the cold and the heat can be found with these products. This is also an all-natural product that is not habit-forming like other prescription medications out there. It will also not cause any side effects with other drugs or chemical interactions that can be dangerous. This product also comes in a roll-on liquid or cream product.
Topical analgesics are a great way to provide pain relief at the source. They can treat the pain and do so without the need to be ingested and problematic. They can work instantly and provide relief in the exact area of pain.