CryoDerm for Muscle Aches and Pain
What do you do when your muscles are feeling pain? Many people reach for over-the-counter pain medications that are used to help with pain. What if your pain medications could interfere with other prescription medications you may be taking, like blood thinners? That is when you need to turn to the natural way of managing pain. There are plenty of all-natural remedies that promise to provide pain relief without interference with current medications. These products also claim to be free from side effects.
What is CryoDerm?
One such natural product is called CryoDerm. This natural topical analgesic is comprised of arnica, menthol, ilex, boswella, eucalyptus, MSM, and peppermint oil. It works by overriding the pain receptors by activating the cold receptors in the body. These ingredients work together to help ease the pain felt by the muscular system. This product comes in spray or gel and is used as a topical analgesic.
What does it Help With?
Cryoderm helps with muscle soreness, sprains, strains, and even aches. It can help alleviate the pain associated with conditions like tendonitis, bursitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and even headaches. This product can provide relief for a variety of pains that may cause you discomfort.
Benefits of CryoDerm
This product is amazing, because it doesn’t require a prescription to use. It is non-habit forming and doesn’t have any known side effects. It comes in a variety of styles and sizes, so if you prefer a roll-on it is available or if you desire a gel or spray that is an option as well. Although this product is not a cure for pain, it is a natural and safe way to combat the effects of pain. CryoDerm can be applied in the morning and last all day to keep you feeling pain-free.
- Arnica – This herb works to reduce swelling and inflammation, especially in regards to bruising. It even possesses antibiotic properties.
- Boswella – This tree has is also known as frankincense. It works to provide anti-inflammatory properties.
- Menthol/Peppermint Oil – This essential oil is wonderful for disrupting pain by providing a cooling sensation that activates the cold receptor pathway.
- Eucalyptus – This tree has the ability to help with blood sugar levels and prevent inflammation.
- MSM – This is also known as methylsulfonylmethane. It works by providing relief from inflammation and it is naturally occurring in some foods, but not at therapeutic levels.
- Ilex – This holly plant works to reduce inflammation and swelling.
Who Uses It?
Chiropractors are one of the professionals that use CryoDerm in their practice. This product helps the patient relax and continue to enjoy pain relief after an adjustment. The power to ease inflammation and joint pain work in conjunction with spinal manipulation. Sport therapists also use this product for physical therapy after sporting events with their athletes. It reduces the amount of swelling that occurs with strenuous activity. Every day people are also users of this product, because it can be used at any time and any place and doesn’t require a prescription for use. CryoDerm can be a part of your daily routine and only takes a minute to apply.